Vote and give some love: 1Loading...
Battlefield 1 is a first-person shooting game that gains a lot of fan base after it released. You will have to fight hard during the game if you want to save your life. This game represents the fight of World War 1. The conflict is so large that its location menus showcase a large portion of the planet Earth in the game.
Battlefield 1 Gameplay
In Battlefield 1 grab the gun and start killing your enemies. The game seems simple, but it is not. You have to face a lot of enemies and fight through various locations. Battlefield 1 shows the horrors and heroism of the Great World War 1. It is a more refined experience when compared to other Battlefield story modes. But it’s fun to play.
You can see Battlefield 1 screenshots below (please click to enlarge):
Official trailer for Battlefield 1:
Item Variety: 76
- Perfect matchmaking
- Good graphics
- Lengthy missions
- Load time take a bit longer.
- Single-player is inconsistent
- Story chapters are short.
iPad and iPhone: N/A
• OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1 or 10
• CPU: ICore i5 6600K / AMD FX-6350
• RAM: 8GB
• GRAPHIC CARD: irectX 11.0 Compatible video card with 2 GB VRAM (AMD Radeon HD 7850 / nVidia GeForce GTX 660)
• DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2 GB
• FREE SPACE: 50GB
Linux : N/A
PlayStation : PlayStation 4
Xbox : Xbox One
Nintendo : N/A