Vote and give some love: Loading...
Dash Quest Heroes captures the spirit of RPG adventure classics from the 16-bit era and is inspired by the likes of Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger and A Link to the Past. You can customize your character, collect a ton of different gear, forge new items and complete quests to unlock different classes while dashing through different zones and killing enemies!
Dash Quest Heroes Gameplay
Start dashing and killing enemies by tapping on the right side of the screen to attack and tapping the left side to block, and swipe right/left to move through lanes. You can also use your special abilities as you level up and harvest useful items like apples and mushrooms by tapping on the sides of levels to use to increase HP/Mana. The game play is pretty simple and straightforward, and also allows for minor customization by allowing players to increase certain perks.
We couldn’t find any gameplay video Dash Quest Heroes.
You can see Dash Quest Heroes screenshots below (please click to enlarge):
Official trailer of Dash Quest Heroes:
Item Variety: 77
- Dash Quest Heroes is an adventure that you can play with easy controls.
- The game has easy controls and the tutorial at the first stages of the game will help you about that.
- It is a nice Android/iOS pixel game.
- It is free at all and you can download the game to your phones from App Store and Play Store.
- It is a pixel game, don’t expect from graphics much.
Android: Android 4.1 or higher.
iPad and iPhone: iOS 7.0 or higher
Windows OS: N/A
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A