Vote and give some love: Loading...
Fallen Earth is an adventure post-apocalyptic game and it is free to play. You can obtain the game from official website and also from the steam. The game is available for Windows and Mac operating systems. You can obtain Windows and Mac version from the official website. Only Windows version is available on Steam.
Fallen Earth Gameplay
Unlike other MMORPG games, there is not races and classes on Fallen Earth. You will only need to decide about your appearance. You will start to the game with tutorial quests. These quests will help you to learn about the game. You will learn how to loot items from the units which you have eliminated and how to use your equipment during the tutorial. You will find a destructed world on the game. You will need to survive between wild creatures, zombies on Fallen Earth. You can watch the gameplay video below for learning more about the gameplay.
You can watch the Fallen Earth’s gameplay video below. It is quite useful for those who has just started to play the game.
You can enlarge screenshots to enlarge them.
Official trailer of Fallen Earth:
Item Variety: 70
- Game graphics are good.
- There is a huge world that you can discover on the game.
- Fallen Earth is free to play.
- PvP is fun on the game.
- Fallen Earth is a good adventure game which suffers with bad management.
- There are much complaints that GMs and gamers are very rude on the game.
- It is not recommended for those who are younger than 17 year-old.
- Game staff is very slow to response support requests of users. Customer support is not reliable for most of players.
- The game hasn’t got any serious update last 3 years.
- There are too much bug reports about the game.
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows XP SP3, Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz processor, 2 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce 6600, 256 MB RAM, 10 GB Storage
macOS: Unknown – There is not any official statement about minimum requirements of macOS.
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A