Vote and give some love: Loading...
League of Angels II (also known as LoA II) is an updated version of LoA I with many new features. The game is providing 7 different language options for their players and you will able to play this game in your MAC with LOA client. You can also play LoA II in Facebook, Browsers and Windows OS too. It is free to play but we should admit that you won’t able to strengthen your squad without pay for the game; so we will give a thumb down to game because of that. The game has no role-playing features at all, however we can call is as MMO. If you like to communicate with people at online games, you can give a try to LoA II. Graphics are not already perfect of the game but it is better than LoA I.
League of Angels II Gameplay
League of Angels II is based on basic story and we expect such fantasy games to have a good story. Story lines before quests make no sense and just waste of the time. League of Angels II is good for spending time on your PC or MAC. You can also play it on your browser. Graphics are improved with LoA II but it is not good enough yet. There is no any trade option with players and the game doesn’t allow players to earn money with trading each other. You can just trade with the game. Gtarcade has added new languages to the second version of the game. There is Chinese, French, English, Italian, Portuguese and German language options. The game is similar with Android version of LoA Fire Raiders. There are similar heroes and angels in LoA II. The concept of the game is looking like the first version of the game.
League of Angels II Screenshots
Item Variety: 45
- Free to play.
- Many online users on the game.
- You can get some premium items (which you can purchase in the game) with free promotions and events.
- You can start the game quite easy.
- Multiple languages.
- You will need to spend some bucks to get stronger in the game. Otherwise you won’t able to finish some quests and you won’t able to handle PvP sometime later.
- You can’t manage your heroes at all. Your squad will battle automatically. It is impossible to make a strategy in the game.
- The game is far for being a RPG.
- Story line of the game is quite poor and it could be better.
Minimum Requirements (Windows): Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor