Vote and give some love: Loading...
Life is Feudal: Your Own is a Medieval Sandbox MMORPG that you can play on Windows OS. The game is paid and you can obtain it from Steam and the official website of the game. The game is not available for other operating systems and game consoles yet.
Life is Feudal: Your Own Gameplay
Life is Feudal is downloadable from steam. You can obtain the game for $39.99 and get the second pack for $64.99 for now (07.06.2017 prices). After you install the game to your PC, you will need to create your character. You can select one of three different races. You will able to change appearance and setup combat skills of your character. You will need to create your own feudal system on the game and you need to start to work on that. You can see the guideline video for newcomers below.
You can watch the gameplay video for newbies below. It will be a useful guide for you.
You can take a look at Life is Feudal: Your Own’s screenshots below.
Official trailer of Life is Feudal: Your Own
Item Variety: 90
- Life is Feudal: Your Own will allow you to create your own castle and small kingdom.
- Graphics are cool and we like them. However still has a room for improvement.
- The game is not very hard to understand and play. That will take an hour to understand the game fully.
- There are some problems and bugs on the game but they are just small details and you can ignore them.
- The game is only available for Microsoft Windows operating system. You won’t able to play it any other OS or game consoles.
- The game is in alpha version yet, however it didn’t get any updates for months.
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows 7 64 bit SP1, Intel Core i5 or equal, 4 GB RAM, 1 GB Graphic Card, 5 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A