Vote and give some love:
Naruto is famous Japanese Manga series and Naruto Online ©️BANDAI is based on these series. You can play the game on Facebook, FB Gameroom, official website of Oasis Games and mini client which Oasis Games provides for you. We had an awesome gaming experience while we were playing the game and we recommend it for Ninjutsu and Naruto Fans.
Naruto Online ©️BANDAI Gameplay
You can select one of 5 heroes on Naruto Online ©️BANDAI after you register to the game. Heroes and their specs:
- Midnight Blade: Ligtning Ninjutsu & Kenjutsu
- Azure Fang: Water Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu
- Scarlet Blaze: Fire Ninjutsu and Genjutsu
- Breeze Danger: Wind Ninjutsu and Rasen Barrage
- Crimson Fist: Earth Ninjutsu & Taijutsu
Since we love the wind ninjutsu, we are going to review the game with Breeze Danger. The game is looking like some adventure games like League of Angels II browser version. However Naruto Online ©️BANDAI is in very different concept and very nice skills. You can have your multiple heroes in your team and you will able to control them. The graphics are also very good. The game starts with the tutorial. You will learn how to level up your heroes, how to battle on the battlefield and how to use your skills. There is also a quest tracker on right side of game screen. You can use quest tracker to do your quests. You will move automatically with this tracker and you will able to go to quest location and quest giving NPCs.
When you have an item to equip or when you have a better item, you will get a notification from game to wear it with a single click. You can miss better equipment at times, it’s recommended to check your inventory often.
You can watch the Naruto Online ©️BANDAI’s gameplay video below:
You can enlarge screenshots of the game with clicking on them:
Naruto Online’s Trailer
Item Variety: 96
- Naruto Online ©️BANDAI got 2016 Best Web Game reward and it certainly deserves it.
- Manga, Naruto and Ninjutsu fans should give a try this game certainly. You will enjoy it.
- The game supports many languages. It is highly likely that you will play the game in your own language.
- We like the graphics of the game.
- The company (Oasis Games) is providing a good support to gamers through Facebook and their official website. They also updating the game with fun feature very often.
- It is a nice adventure game which includes strategy, fantasy, and ninjitsu elements
Browser: Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Unknown. You can try download client from official website.