Vote and give some love: Loading...
ROK II allows you to create your own medieval fantasy novel while adventuring in a world that allows detailed character building. You will never see such an in depth text based RPG like this.
Ruler of Kings II Gameplay
Ruler of Kings II created a short trailer for our new free asynchronous custom coded medieval fantasy Text Role-playing Game that allows you to play a detailed RPG where you decide how the Scenario plays out. In fact, you can even change things so it affects others! No Dungeon Master or other Players needed! Nothing to install or download, simply play on your Browser anytime while maintaining that feeling of being in a tabletop RPG but being more descriptive:
Most of all, come join in at RulerOfKings.com and begin your ascension to Rule.
We could not detect any gameplay video of Ruler of Kings II at the moment.
Ruler of Kings II screenshots:
Ruler of Kings II official trailer
Item Variety: 72
- Ruler of Kings II is a free to play text game which is strict about role-playing. If you like fantasy role-play games, you can try it.
- It is a good text game which you can create your own history.
- You don’t need to download the game. All you need to have is a browser in your PC.
- The game is playable on mobile browsers.
- There is a good storyline of the game.
- Since you will create your own story, this game will be fun for you.
- The game is new and the player community is not very active yet. We will keep watch improvements of the game.
- As same as many other text-based games, this game has no graphics and we weren’t expecting it to has graphics though.
Browser: For Chrome: Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor (Also available for other PC, Linux, Mobile and Mac browsers)
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: N/A
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A