Vote and give some love: 1Loading...
Star Citizen is a good Sci-fi first person shooter game that you can play on Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. This is a paid game and you can purchase it from the main website of the game.
Please note that the game is still at Alpha test yet. However you can early access to the game and experience one of the best Sci-fi games with a large universe.
Star Citizen Gameplay
You can purchase and download the game from the robertsspaceindustries.com. You can click on “Fly Now” button and choose your ship. You can also purchase the Squadron 42 to your package. The game begin with a nice cinematic. Since it is a sandbox game, there won’t be tutorial to help you. You can learn more about the game with watching game play videos on youtube. You will also find a good tutorial for newbies below. The game hasn’t published fully yet but you will find more than an alpha game on Star Citizen.
You can watch the guideline video below for Star Citizen. It has been published by MKIceAndFire. We recommend you to take a look at this channel if you want to learn more about Star Citizen. You will find many good guideline and gameplay videos on this channel.
You can check Star Citizens screenshots below:
You can watch the official video below:
Item Variety: 90
- You will own your spaceship on the game and discover the planet and universe.
- The game is in Alpha test but it’s providing more than other fully published Sci-fi online games at the moment.
- Spaceships, planets and all other items have a unique looking with unique features on the game.
- The game is providing a good FPS, TPS and Sci-fi game experiences with excellent graphics.
- The game is in Alpha test yet.
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows 7 64 bit Service Pack 1, 1 GB Graphic Card, Quad Core Processor, 8 GB RAM
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : Unknown. According to Wikipedia the game supports Linux.