Vote and give some love: Loading...
Starport: Galactic Empires is a good old school Sci-fi space game with a good concept. There is a good player community on the game and friendly players on Starport: Galactic Empires. If you like old school space games, you can give a try to Starport. It is free and it is only a few megabytes to download it. That won’t take too much time to download it to your computer. You don’t need to have a computer with high specs to play it. It is highly likely that the game will work at any kind of computer that still works.
Starport: Galactic Empires Gameplay
At the beginning of the game you are picking your character appearance and then you will need to give your points to some skills. After you begin to game, you will be alone and there won’t be any tutorial for you on the game. A tutorial for newcomers could make this game much better since it is a little bit complicated. We recommend you to keep check tips which appears chat screen of the game. They will give you some idea what to do in the game. It is free to play and it is available to download from the official website.
The video in the below is providing good information on invading on the game. If you are new on the game or if you haven’t played Starport: Galactic Empires yet, the video will give some tips to you about appearance of the game.
You can check Starport: Galactic Empires screenshots below:
We couldn’t detect any official trailer of Starport: Galactic Empires. You can contact us if you want to share any information about this field. You can still watch the fan made trailer below:
Item Variety: 55
- Starport: Galactic Empires is a nice old school science fiction space game.
- Starport: Galactic Empires is free to play and download.
- There is a large galaxy to explore for you on the game.
- Graphics and mechanics of the game are quite old. If you like new games with good graphics, this game is not good for you.
- There is not too many spaceship options of the game.
- Player community is very good but we have seen maximum 20 players at a time on the game.
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: No official statement.
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A