Vote and give some love:
Torchlight II is an action fantasy role-play game that you can play on Windows, Linux and Mac. The game is not available for consoles like PS4 and Xbox at the moment. It is a paid game and you can obtain the game from Steam, Origin and the official website. Torchlight II is one of the most famous online games of the world at the moment. There are many reasons of that of course: high customer care quality, awesome and exciting storyline, many kind of item/weapon/armors, quality graphics, very large and nice player community, not pay to win, very good dungeon crawler features, and more… The game already got 95 percent positive feedback in Steam reviews and it is surely one of the highest rates for MMO games on Steam. The game’s publisher is Runic Games and they have done very good job with the game. They started to bring a new breath to Action RPG world with Torchlight II. The game has been released 2012 and the game’s population growth speed is getting increased everyday.
Torchlight II Gameplay
You can purchase the game from the official website for $20 at the moment, however prices can be different in Steam or Origin. You can download the game for Windows, Linux or Mac. After you install the game, you will be ready to play the game. You can select 4 classes on Torchlight II. Actually amount of classes on the game has disappointed us a little bit. However we also know that, more classes brings more class balance problems. There are Engineer, Outlander, Berserker, Embermage which you can pick at the beginning of the game. You can click here to get detailed information on class guide of the game. The game is not pay to win game but you can still strengthen your character with stuff from game store. However you will not required to pay for getting some quest items, character stats/points, etc. There are not also paywalls.
Here is the one of the best gameplay videos of Torchlight II on YouTube which is published by ForceGaming channel. You will learn a lot from the video if you are newbie at the game. You will learn about classes, gameplay, beginner quests and more with this video.
Screenshots of Torchlight II:
The official launch trailer of Torchlight II (Published by official Youtube channel of Runic Games)
Item Variety: 90
- The game storyline is written well and it gives an awesome spirit to game.
- We enjoyed to play this game every second of three hours. Gameplay is awesome.
- There is a huge player community of Torchlight II and there are many active players from every countries of the world. We haven’t met any toxic players (we don’t mean that there is not any of them though. Such people are everywhere) while we were testing the game and all users were very nice to us.
- Runic Games is providing quality support for the gamers. They also care for Torchlight II about 5 years.
- There are various items that you can use for your character on the game.
- Torchlight II graphics are cartoon and some of gamers don’t like cartoonish graphics. However if you even don’t like such graphics, we recommend you to give a try to demo version of the game.
- There is not much class options on the game.
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3, 1.7 GB HDD Storage, 1 GB RAM, Any 1.4 GHz processor with x86 compatible
macOS: Mac OS X 10.8, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz processor, 1.7 GB HDD Storage, Open GL 2.0 compatible 256 MB Graphic Card, Steam
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : Ubuntu 12.04 LTS operating system, A processor with 2.0 GHz and x86/x86_64 compatible, 1.7 GB HDD Storage, Open GL 2.0 compatible 256 MB Graphic Card, Steam