Vote and give some love: Loading...
Warspear Online is a nice adventure pixel game that you can play on Windows, macOS, Debian, Android, iOS and Windows Mobile. You will able to download this game from the official website of the game. It is free to play.
Warspear Online Gameplay
There are many classes and races on the game which you can select. Since it is a pixel game, we recommend you to not to expect much from graphics. However it’s fun. You will have skills which is related with your Hero’s class and you will use your skills against creatures and other players on the game. There are many online players of Warspear online. You can ask questions on chat if you have any question on your mind. Unfortunately there is not a good tutorial of the game. So it can be hard for you to play it at the beginning. The game is playable at many platforms but browser.
You can watch the relic gameplay of Warspear Online which has been uploaded by Yuki Egawa:
You can click on screenshots below to enlarge them:
You can watch the official trailer of Warspear Online below:
Item Variety: 86
- The game is very simple. There is not a good tutorial on the game but you will able to understand how to play the game in a few minutes.
- This is a fun pixel game. If you don’t want to play large games and if you don’t hate bit games, you can give a try to Warspear Online.
- You will meet many online players on the game.
- You can chat with players, build your clan on the game.
- There are many classes and race options on Warspear Online.
- You don’t need to have a device with high performance to download this game.
- We have seen many players who are using abusive language with inappropriate user names on the game. If you are younger than 18 year-old, we recommend it to play this game with parental control or look for better alternatives.
- This is a pixel game, you shouldn’t expect much from the graphics.
- There is not a good newbie tutorial for newcomers.
Android: Version 2.3.3 and up
iPad and iPhone: Version iOS 6.0 and higher
Windows OS: Intel Pentium, compatible with every graphic cards, 1GB DDR RAM
macOS: OS X 10.8, 64 bit processor
Windows Mobile : Windows Phone 8 or Higher
Debian : Version 7.0.1
Linux : N/A