Vote and give some love: Loading...
World War II: TCG is a strategic-war card game that you can play on Kongregate, Armor Games, Facebook, Android and iOS platforms. It is free to play. You will like it if you like war-card games.
World War II: TCG Gameplay
World War II: TCG is starts with a tutorial campaign. You will learn about how to place your cards in the tutorial and you will have a little idea about making strategy while you are playing the game. The game has been created with card units from the World War II times and you will need to elimitae your target with these cards. There are many kind of cards on the game that you can use on the game. The most important thing for winning a card battle is eliminating the commander of your enemy. You can make your strategy on that if your target is stronger than you. Your hit point, target’s commander hit point and your units are important for making the strategy. You should set up your deck carefully.
You can obtain different kind of cards with completing campaigns of the game. You can also get many other rewards from these campaigns. Try gather cards as much as you can and make a setup for your deck. Don’t forget to place your best cards and buff cards into there. There are three card types in the game:
- There are cards which can battle with enemy units in the battlefield (deck).
- There are cards which will buff your cards effect. (Weapon and Hit Point)
- There are cards which will attack enemy units or commander immediately.
You should combine these card types while you are making your attack strategy.
Item Variety: 80
- If you like strategy card games, you will like this game too.
- It is easy to understand how to create a strategy against your opponents in the game.
- There are many cards to collect.
- You will enjoy with effects of the weapons.
- Graphics could look better on World War II: TCG.
Minimum Requirements (Windows): Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor/ Android: Version 4.0.3 and up / iPhone and iPad: Version iOS 6.1 and up