Gods and Heroes: Rome Rising is a new MMORPG currently in beta testing phase. If you’re tired of all the elves and dwarves and want to delve into something completely new and exciting, this game might be exactly what you need.
About Gods and Heroes
Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising is an MMORPG in development by Heatwave Interactive. The game is set in the world of Ancient Rome, and combines historical elements and enemies with mythological ones. Players can select era-appropriate classes including Soldiers, Gladiators, Priests and Mystics, each of whom could align themselves with an Olympian god.
- The Gods, Creatures, and Monsters of mythology
- Squad-based combat in which players hire, train, and lead squads of NPC soldiers into battle
- Large scale battles where groups of squads form up into player-run armies
- An intricate quest system with over 1,200 quests
- A game-spanning epic quest path for every player
- An action animation system delivering the most realistic and visceral combat action of any MMOG
- Gauls, Barbarians, Samnites and more classic enemies of Rome
- Dynamic Zone™ technology and hundreds of scripted adventures providing the best of single-player game mechanics – all unfolding in private, uncontested world-areas for individuals and groups to experience
Recommended System Requirements
- Windows 7
- Dual or Quad core Intel or AMD
- 4 GB RAM
- DirectX 9 compatible video card. Pixel shader and Vertex shader compatible hardware with 1024MB of texture memory
- Broadband Internet Connection
- 20 GB Hard drive space
- Internet Explorer Version 7
Beta Key Signups
We got a couple hundred beta keys from Theda Sandiford, Director of Marketing at Heatwave Interactive. Go say thanks by following on twitter now!
If you want to get in and try out Gods and Heroes just enter your details below and we’ll send one as soon as possible. Have fun!
Edit: giveaway over.